why do you need a property manager?
Rooftop Real Estate Management will save you time and money, ensuring your property is rented and cared for.
Benefits of a Property Manager
There are several benefits you will receive when working with us versus renting out your properties yourself.
- Tenants are more likely to pay their rent when it is to a company
- Credit check on all potential renters
- Save on maintenance costs with our staff and large volume contracts
- Utilization of standardized processes that are proven to improve the value of your property and improve the renter experience
- After-hour emergencies and showings
- Name recognition and advertising power reduces vacancy times
- Low marketing costs due to our volume
- You’re busy—let us do what we know & love!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, you can cancel your agreement with us at anytime with a 60 day notice. We work very hard to keep you happy, and maintain an owner retention rate above 99 percent.
As members of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM) we adhere to a Professional Code of Ethics. This is another way we ensure that your property is handled with the upmost professionalism. The NARPM is the premier professional association of residential property managers, currently representing more than 2,500 members.
Hot Buy List
You can opt in to be a part of our “Hot Buy List." Rooftop Real Estate Management can periodically provide a list of properties available in the area that would make great investments. The good news is this service is available to all people, client or not! All you have to do is provide us with your email address. We have strong ties and connections to the market and are always on the look out for “Hot Buys” that investors might be interested in. You can join our list and we’ll periodically email you when we find properties that would make great investments for you!
Return On Our Services
Many rental property owners do not realize that managing their own properties ends up costing them more time and money in the long run than hiring a management company. Owners will end up dealing with increased vacancy time, maintenance costs, unqualified tenants and other unforeseen issues that we understand. In some cases, the additional rent that we are able to procure from the property will cover all of our fees and then some.
receive a PDF copy
of our brochure